Friday, February 22, 2008

Loose as a Goose, Quack, Quack, Quack

I am so excited. I just had a phone call from my boss and they are canceling work today! I really like my new job and I am always excited to go in at this point, there is a lot to learn and I like everyone I work with. However, I have not had a snow day since I was in college, part I. AND that day I didn't have classes anyway and had a report that was due the next day that I had to work on. (That day was quite impressive though, state of emergency, snow above my knees overnight, Regis couldn't even get through the snow, my Dad had to plow a path). I even did a little snow day dance, luckily Nathan was in the shower and didn't have to see it!

Last night I had dinner with the Nancy boys. Sensitive Nancy and Negative Nancy. They picked on me the entire time. I think it made them feel manly to pick on a woman. I am not completely sure as Nate was still wearing his shirt. He often takes off his shirt to do 'manly' things.

The headline is something one of Ben's coworkers said yesterday. I think it should be said more often.

2 comments:

diana may said...

i am confused to who these nancies are.

the littlebear project said...

Sensitive Nancy = Nathan
Negative Nancy = Derek