Monday, February 11, 2008

I had a dream

So after writing the blog yesterday about how much I miss Meijer, I went to bed. I had a dream that I blogged about missing Meijer, and I was embarrassed because there was one about 4 blocks from my house. I was so excited when I found it and I was plotting how I would be able to go all the time and how the bus went right by my house (yeah right) and in front of Meijer, so I could even buy heavy items! Then I woke up and had to go to work. I am in the final haul of the Virginia job. I am really looking forward to starting DC job on Thursday.

I tried to go to yoga, sadly the class was full :(

I did go to the new (or new to me anyway) chocolate store. Artfully Chocolate Kings bury Confections. If you know me in real life, then you know that I love candy, chocolate in particular. Now that I have been, I plan to spend many hours in this place. There is an eating area and you can have hot chocolate. Then you can buy the chocolates individually. I know where my paycheck is going! Anyway, the whole point of this was that I got Nate bacon chocolate. He said it was good, but he was playing a video game, so he may not be aware that he ate chocolate, that I am home, or that there was bacon in the chocolate.

So, who wants to get chocolates this weekend???

Perhaps I should turn this into a chocolate blog where all I do is rate chocolate. hmmm. Probably a bad idea because even gross Hershey chocolate is good in a pinch.

1 comment:

diana may said...

your dream makes me laugh. i have dreams like that all the time, where they're very realistic. and i think, "why did i bother wasting a dream on that?"

really, though, i think chocolate bacon seems more dream-like (as in unbelievable) than your dream about meijer.