Monday, February 25, 2008

It's a Hard-Knock Life, You Have Pinstripes on Your Suit

Today was a busy day at work, and I loved it!

I am going to try and give up candy for the week. I almost made it all day, and then Byron offered me a piece, I had to be polite...it was small, so I am not counting it.

I went with Nathan and his coworkers to Cafe Saint Ex, I really enjoy hanging out with them, they are very fun. I really hope to hear what happens with Byron and his Thai-Mormon-Sixteen-year-old-girlfriend.

More reasons to hate Giant: I went yesterday against my better judgement. I was sore from the nine mile bike ride and didn't feel like going all the way to Whole Foods. So there I was, ready to check out. I thought something had happened to my vision, a line where I would be number two! I proudly walked over and got into line. There was a girl in front of me, it looked as though she was finishing her transaction, ahhh, the hope. No, she was actually buying several American Express giftcards, presumably with stolen credit cards. I say this because the cards kept declining and she would try another, and another. Finally after ten or fifteen minutes, I went to a different line.

No comments: