Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dear Office Bug, You will not be missed.

This bug has lived in my office for as long as I have worked here. Sometimes it will be weeks and I will not see it, then suddenly it reappears. I am sure you are thinking that it must be a different bug, maybe it is. Either way, I don't care for it.

*sorry for the poor quality cell phone image

This is my desk. My Berenstein Bear got me through many rough days. He will be coming with me on my next journey.



I am having sushi for lunch, my last time at Koi Koi. I was once told that I was their best customer. Hopefully there is sushi near new work.
I would like to go vintage clothes shopping this weekend, anyone else? Bogley?
















1 comment:

eLBy said...

Office bug looks like quite a buddy!

Speaking of clothes shopping, make me find a coat! I am falling apart at the seams and no one seems to care anymore. You are right, I should just start wearing three sweaters to work. That'll show 'em! (who?)

Off to the dry cleaners.