Friday, February 15, 2008

First Day

I started my new job yesterday, so far, it is great! Since I was working in a small office, I was not used to the luxuries of a large office. Perhaps the things I am about to tell you are what is standard in most places, but...
Now only is the place beautiful, but everything in the bathroom is automatic, flushing toilets, soap dispension, and water. The paper products are very soft. Also, the soap did not dry out my skin (a miracle). We also have this coffee/tea maker that brews each cup individually, and you can choose what kind you want! I was very excited.
I am really liking my coworkers, they all like yoga! In fact, they like yoga so much that they are thinking about getting a yoga teacher to come to the office! How exciting!

I didn't post yesterday, I had been getting a little post-happy lately, plus I was working and didn't get home until kind of late. Anyway, here is a great picture I found on the coveted blog. If you don't read this blog, you should!

1 comment:

diana may said...

that will be so cool if you get to do yoga at work!