Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tube Travel is NOT Time Travel

I haven't been on the metro for a while, until today. It wasn't so bad. On the way home the conductor was going so fast, it was exciting! I think she was trying to time travel, it didn't work. She also talked like a robot, it was nice and made me feel like I was in the future (the robot voice + speedy driving = future).
There is no food in the house besides vanilla ice cream, soy milk, water and about a shot of vodka. Since there isn't any food I have been forced to eat out, of course this means I get to eat the yummy sushi by work everyday. Today I was told that I am their best customer!
Nate just got home.

1 comment:

diana may said...

now you just need to get silver patent leather pants and huge, white sunglasses to complete the futuristic look. oh wait, that's also crazy rave girl look. you could pull it off as the future, though.