Monday, January 21, 2008

All the Kittens!

Friday I went home from work and started the cleaning, it was quite the task. Carolyn came over and brought my favorite vegan pizza, it is really great with artichokes, onions, and other yummy goodness. She also brought wine, which is ALWAYS a good thing! Anyway, the heat doesn't work the best downstairs so her and I went upstairs. She was impressed with Nate's bed and we proceeded to fall asleep. (Wow, my blogs are super interesting, always me falling asleep). When Nate got home I was all grumpy and tired and he asked if I wanted to get a kitten and I said that I didn't want one and went back to sleep. On Saturday he reminded me of this conversation, and I do in fact want kittens, or cats, or somewhere in the middle. Carolyn took us to her friend Davids' house, he fosters cats/kittens. We decided we should probably get two so they would have a buddy whilst we were at work all day. So...we are supposed to pick them up today! We would have picked them up yesterday, but our furnace broke (yes it is cold, and no it is not fun to not have heat). Hopefully the furnace boys are fixing it as I type this.

I love that I can get cherries year round here. I don't know why that is, but I could never find them in Michigan during the winter.

I will post pictures of the kitties as soon as possible, with complete biographies.

1 comment:

diana may said...

ahhhh! i am so excited you got two kitties! i can't wait to see them. names?