Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Positive Spread of Cupcakes

This weekend I made some amazing new cupcakes, well new for me. Rosewater Pistachio; Marble with Chocolate Buttercream frosting; and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip with Cinnamon frosting. All of them were vegan. That's right, I am going back, or trying to. It has been over a week since I have eaten animal products. I don't really want to get into any discussions about my decision, so let's not. Vegans get very defensive and I will do my best to not be that way.

Anyway, this week started work yoga! It was great, I like yoga at work.

This weather! It is wonderful. Dania is coming to visit and I cannot wait to sit outside with her and Carolyn and sip on margaritas.

No more weeds! I cleared the front yard on Sunday and Nate laid down mulch. Now our yard is not an embarrassment to our neighbors. I did spread the cupcake love to them!

If you are ever interested in baked goods, stop by on Sundays...

Oh, and the pope. He is around town today. He made it difficult to park my bike this morning. It is nice to see the city so alive, it makes it feel more like summer somehow.

4 comments:

eLBy said...

I think you are a positive cupcake.

Anonymous said...

Hello, your blog link on your ppk profile, thought I would have a read. Hi5 to going vegan, again! Kitteh xox

Anonymous said...

lol, I meant "I saw your blog link" ... ;)

Unknown said...

Those cupcakes sound like they have amazing taste combinations. I am still waiting to replicate your pie crust recipe, which I will do when I move home in two weeks. MSU is really great at the moment, when the weather is above 50 it is a much nicer place to be. I hope vegan goes well for you! Keep truckin'