Monday, April 7, 2008

I am turning into my boyfriend

I am making friends online.

I made three pies yesterday, lemon meringue, blueberry, and key lime. I also made guacamole, chocolate chip waffles and the most amazing home fries I have ever had. I always forget to take pictures because food is more exciting in my tummy than in a picture. I will work on this, promise.

Sputnik had surgery last week. She was soooo snuggly all weekend. I just had to separate her and Warner because she is back to her old self, i.e. romping.

I want to take cake decorating classes, the only place I can find them is Cake Love, which is amazing, but I would have to go to Silver Spring and they are expensive, ~$60 for one class!

Whoa, look at the time! I need to be asleep in t-minus four minutes!

yikes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

meghan you never fail to make me smile!