Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Don't Call 911, Call God

I was told that whilst eating dinner at Dukem tonight. I have to say that if I am bleeding profusely, I'm calling 911. I really do love eating outside.

Yesterday I forgot my wallet, it made me realize that with enough planning I don't need to spend money everyday on food at work. I know that is common sense, but luckily I had brought leftovers and didn't have to starve. So, I brought food again today for lunch.

I have at least three cats in my kitty colony that I am feeding everyday. What really worries me is, what happens when I move? Who will take care of them?

I am very happy it is Earth Day/week. There are a lot of blogs that have been worth looking at, when it is not so close to my bedtime, I will make links.

Nathan is at the Caps game. I barely know what this is.

I need to see if Law and Order is on, so good night!

No comments: