Sunday, March 9, 2008

Indoor Activities for Rainy Days

The orange frosting really made the carrot cake great. There is also a pretty close to perfect blueberry pie downstairs.

I had a pretty laid back weekend as always, but this weekend, I visited the brand new Target in Columbia Heights. It is wonderful to have a Target so close by, it was also amazing to see that many people in Columbia Heights! I think that next weekend I would like to go up there and take some photos. One thing I noticed is that if you went less than a block off 14th Street, it still looks pretty beat down.

I have also been rewatching The Wire. Watching the last episode last week made me feel like I lost a friend. Really, it is/was the best show that has ever been on television, including Law and Order. The characters are so real, you begin to know them. I will probably talk more about this after the last episode airs tonight. I was lucky enough to have seen it earlier this week.

I should also find out this week what I should do about Riboflavin. Not the vitamin, but my stray kitty. I would like to take him in the get all the proper tests. Maybe I will have a third house cat (not to be confused with my house bear).

I also found a yoga studio that teaches beginner Ashtanga classes! Yes Diana, that means that I will be able to Ashtanga with you!

1 comment:

diana may said...

i am so excited that you used ashtanga as a verb!