Thursday, July 3, 2008

If you are going to San Francisco...

It has been over a month since I posted anything! I should be ashamed. Well, I am in San Francisco. Love it already, it was about 55 degrees when we got off the plane, that is enough to make me love anywhere. I am the only one awake, it is barely 6 a.m. here. I am not completely sure what we are going to do. Maybe go to Pier 39, maybe go to Golden Gate park, rent bikes, go to the Japanese Tea Garden. I definitely need jeans today, that is the top of the list. Tomorrow we are going to an ice cream social at Melisser's house!

Process for moving to San Francisco
  • visit
  • like the weather
  • make friends
  • find job
I am well on my way!

So, June...
Let's see, I had visitors from Michigan, we had a cookout (impromptu), rode the tandem, went to the beach (as evidenced by photos below), had Asylum brunch for the first time, ate vegan cheesecake at Bus Boys and Poets (why does my whole life revolve around food???). Well, I guess that is about it.





These parrots are lots of fun, and you get to keep the cup!

1 comment:

diana may said...

my sister is moving to san francisco! i didn't realize this was a visiting to make sure you like it so you can potentially move to the city trip!

enjoy it there, i am so jealous!