Friday, July 11, 2008

Back in the District

I hope you like pictures!

We had a great time in San Francisco. We would love to move there, so stay posted for updates...

These are our gracious hosts, John and Herb


Here is the token shot of the Golden Gate Bridge with Nate and I in front.


We went to Millenium, vegan mousse! I was VERY pleased with this meal


Not a very good shot, but we went to the Muir Woods and this little buddy was about 2 feet from us!


There was a wall in the Mission District covered in these signs, it was pretty genius.


It has been a rough week getting back into the swing of things, going back to work, cleaning my house (this has yet to happen), sleeping through the night, going to yoga. I finally went to yoga yesterday and slept through the night (coincidence, I think not).

I also decided for some hairbrained reason that I am going to try and go to yoga 30 times in 30 days. It will be interesting, but I think fun.

I found a recipe online for vegan white chocolate, if I can get all the ingredients at Whole Foods, then we know what I will be spending my Friday night doing! I also plan to make a strawberry vanilla cake on Sunday after I hit up the Bloomingdale Farmers' Market.

No comments: