Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Catching Up

Ever since I started going to yoga I have thought about how great it would be to teach it and spread it to more people. Well, I will soon have that chance. I know I haven't been practicing long, but I think that I am mentally and emotionally ready for the challenge, physically...well, I will get there. I know I am going to have many days of pain ahead of me, but I am trying to step up my practice now so I can be better prepared for September when I begin training.

I didn't bake at all last weekend because it was far too hot to turn on the oven. But, I now see that I should have. Last night one of the yogis at Shakti asked me where the cupcakes were, as he thought Tuesday was cupcake day. Apparently I now am in charge of yoga cupcakes.

It is cooling down for a few days at least, and for those of you who don't live here, it is still hotter than where you are, but I am glad it is going to be rainy today and I look forward to having 90 degree days instead of pushing 100.

The other day I went to WagTime. I started going here a month or two ago because I found out they sell the organic cat food that I feed my kitties and wanted to support my neighborhood. Well, the owner was so nice, she gave me about 20 bags of sample food to give my kitties and my cat colony!

No comments: