Friday, April 25, 2008

Diana! and other fun things this weekend

My friend Diana got into town last night, I am very excited. Carolyn came over and we made a feast! I felt so satisfied.

I am hoping that tonight we will cook more and hang out on the porch and go for a walk around Shaw, maybe up to U Street.

Here is where things get exciting...
Tomorrow we are going to the Arboretum! They are having a sale on plants and seeds and whatnot, I think it will be fun to look around and see what they have to offer. MAYBE this will be the final motivation to push me into planting some things. Then off to Java Green for lunch with other DC area vegans, possibly Sitcky Fingers and then yoga!

Bliss is tomorrow night at Black Cat, I haven't been going out all that much lately, but I will take my camera and perhaps we will have some new photos up.

Sunday we are planning to go on one of the walking tours in Shaw. I love this neighborhood and I would love to learn more about it.

Diana mentioned an yoga studio she went to today and said it was very close to my house. I don't know where it is, but I will be sure to report back!

No comments: